Monday, August 17, 2009

Motivasion Kem Pimpin siswa

On 7 ogos 2009, i go to kem pimpin siswa in perak, D'risa.

I had gained many experinced from kem pimpin siswa. We must cooperate and work together as a team to win the activity or game.

I also experinced the jungle tracking , it was the most interesting activity in kem pimpin siswa. We are awaken by the Allang( leader of the group) in 1.30pm. There are many mud in the jungle. My shirt, trouser and shoes were covered with mud. Im lucky because i have the shoes (kasut adidas kampung ). It was great in holding the soil.

Other than that , i was very happy because can get all the gift such as 2 shirt and
big,useful bag!!haha..




See.... RM 1 in my shoulder... cool??





Ready to go!!!!!




My roommate and I with super good smile..





On the way to D'risa, taking a nap... Zzzzz...




Friendships forever!! cheers!!




Sir and us!! so strict...




End of the camp... Hope we can work together if got chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment